Mind Society exists to gather students from University of Southampton who are passionate about campaigning on behalf of Mind, the mental health charity.
All proceeds of our fundraising will go directly to Solent Mind, the branch of Mind which is based in Hampshire. Furthermore, the group will volunteer with Mind's national campaigns, such as the Virgin London Marathon. All fundraisers will exist with the intention of raising as much money as possible, and drawing attention to mental health problems.
About Mind Society
Membership Fee Information
These are the current membership fees offered by Mind Society, although many clubs and societies offer a free period for new members to try out their activities.
|Year Membership||FREE||24/09/2018 - 31/08/2020||Involvement in all society acitivies, including those with Solent Mind.|
All clubs and societies within the Students' Union are run entirely by students. The student committee for Mind Society this year are:
- Ellen Bodger
- Tallis White
- Bryony Woodhead
- Lydia Tutton
- Harry Smart
- Isra Ilyas
Health & Safety
All clubs & societies are required to risk assess their activity to ensure it is carried out in a safe manner for members. Current risk assessments for Mind Society are available to view below
- Approved Risk assessment for bake sales (31/08/2018)
- Approved Risk assessment for Tea and Talks this year (31/08/2018)
- Approved Updated risk assessment for bake sales this year (31/08/2018)
- Approved Risk assessment for Bunfight this year (31/08/2018)
- Approved Risk assessment for external speaker on 6/2/2019 (19/01/2019)
- Approved Risk assessment for bake sale 1/11/2018 (19/01/2019)
- Approved Risk assessment for Charity Quiz night (19/01/2019)
- Approved Risk assessment for Christmas Fayre (19/01/2019)