- We will give insights into various types of trading and will teach willing students how to trade.
- Providing members with an introduction to the financial market; where we discuss in detail the different asset classes.
- Organising planning and risk management workshops to help students generate their own hedging strategies.
- Explaining how to implement different types of technical analysis for future investments and teaching the students how to evaluate economic data and scrutinise financial reports to recognise the opportunity for an investment.
- Members will benefit from a wide range of events, including speaker series, skill-building workshops, CV guide, information regarding internships and etc.
Membership Fee Information
There is currently no information about membership fees available
All clubs and societies within the Students' Union are run entirely by students. The student committee for Trading & Investment Society this year are: