- Continue my work as 2018/19 Wellbeing Officer
- Raise awareness surrounding the risks of Meningitis
- Offer as many people as possible CPR training
- Increase visibility of support services at SUSU and the University
- Be an approachable, friendly face for students
Why vote for me?
I am the current SUSU wellbeing officer for 2018/19 and have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the role so far. I have a number of ideas I am currently laying the ground work for and I would love the opportunity to bring these into fruition.
What's more, I have loved getting to know more about the internal workings of the Union and forming great relationships with those that work at SUSU.
One of my main goals is to raise awareness about the risks of Meningitis and educate students as to the symptoms...(click here to read more...)
Questions & Answers
Nobody has asked Emily any questions yet, why not ask one yourself?
Emily has not spent any of their budget yet