How To Directory
- 0. COVID-19 specific information
- 1. How to Use Groups Hub
- 2. How to Manage Health & Safety
- 3. How to Make Your Society Inclusive
- 4. How to Book Facilities and Transport
- 5. How to Manage Your Money
- 6. How to Manage Equipment
- 7. How to Manage Communications
- 8. How to Run a Sports Club
- 9. How to Handover and Democratic Processes
- 10. How to Organise Events
- Involving Alumni
- Creating a balanced programme of events
- Running your own charity event through RAG
- Running an event outside SUSU premises
- Promotion from SUSU
- Adding an Event the the SUSU Calendar
- Involving external speakers
- Considering Health & Safety for your event
- Running an internal or external event
- Running an event on SUSU premises
- 11. How to Start a New Club or Society
- 12. Adopt a Society
How to Create a Generic Email Account
Once you have been affilliated to SUSU you can request a generic email account (an email address ending in @soton.ac.uk).
You can request one by visiting iSolutions' Request or Renewal for a Generic, Club or Society Account page and following the instructions on screen.
Please note that this requires approval from a member of the Activities Team.
Any account authorisations requests that are sent directly to Sabbatical Officers, Student Leaders or staff within other departments of SUSU will be ignored.