How To Directory
- 1. How to Use Groups Hub
- 2. How to Make Your Society Inclusive
- 3. How to Organise Events
- d. Running an internal or external event
- c. Considering Health & Safety for your event
- f. Involving external speakers
- b. Adding an Event the the SUSU Calendar
- g. Promotion from SUSU
- d. Running an event outside SUSU premises
- e. Running your own charity event through RAG
- a. Creating a balanced programme of events
- e. Running an event on SUSU premises
- 4. How to Book Facilities and Transport
- 5. How to Manage Your Money
- 6. How to Manage Equipment
- 7. How to Manage Health & Safety
- D. Completing a risk assessment
- F. Ensuring your Group's safety when manual handling
- B. Ensuring you are covered by insurance
- G. Dealing with incidents
- H. Preparing and supplying food
- E. Safeguarding your members
- C. Complying with SUSU data protection policy
- A. Important SUSU and University regulations you need to know
- 8. How to Run a Sports Club
- 9. How to Handover and Democratic Processes
- 10. How to Manage Commiunications
Under the 'Administration' section if you click on 'Membership List' you are able to view all official members of your society.
If anyone regularly takes part in your activities and is not on this list you need to make sure they 'purchase' membership - even if it is free. You can also use this to see who is eligible to vote in your General meetings (as long as they are a student).
This is also useful for sending group emails.
Sending a mass email to group members
Under the ‘Administration’ you can select ‘Email Members’.
From here you can select which members you would like to receive this message. For example, all members or just the committee. Additionally, you can also choose to select individual members.
Within this section you can also attach media files up to a total limit of 2.5mb.