How To Directory
- 1. How to Use Groups Hub
- 2. How to Manage Health & Safety
- 3. How to Make Your Society Inclusive
- 4. How to Book Facilities and Transport
- 5. How to Manage Your Money
- 6. How to Manage Equipment
- 7. How to Manage Communications
- 8. How to Run a Sports Club
- 9. How to Handover and Democratic Processes
- 10. How to Organise Events
- Involving Alumni
- Running an internal or external event
- Considering Health & Safety for your event
- Involving external speakers
- Adding an Event the the SUSU Calendar
- Promotion from SUSU
- Running an event outside SUSU premises
- Running your own charity event through RAG
- Creating a balanced programme of events
- Running an event on SUSU premises
- 11. How to Start a New Club or Society
- 12. Adopt a Society
- 13. COVID-19 specific information (Pre-March 2021)
- 14. Freshers 2021/22
Under the 'Administration' section if you click on 'Membership List' you are able to view all official members of your society.
If anyone regularly takes part in your activities and is not on this list you need to make sure they 'purchase' membership - even if it is free. You can also use this to see who is eligible to vote in your General meetings (as long as they are a student).
This is also useful for sending group emails.
Sending a mass email to group members
Under the ‘Administration’ you can select ‘Email Members’.
From here you can select which members you would like to receive this message. For example, all members or just the committee. Additionally, you can also choose to select individual members.
Within this section you can also attach media files up to a total limit of 2.5mb.