Honorary Vice-President: Dianne Lyons (0203P5)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Trustee
Passed: 16/06/2003 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- On 2nd May 2003 Dianne left the Students’ Union to take up a post as Chief Executive of the Leeds Citizens Advice Bureau, after 12 years working for the Union.
- Dianne started at the Union as the manager of the Advice and Information Centre, before becoming the 1st Membership Services manager.
- The hard work she put in and the invaluable support and service she supplied.
- The category of membership of Honorary Vice-President which “may be awarded to such persons as the Union decides as recognition of outstanding service to the Union or its members”.
Sorry, there are no Believes for this policy
- That Dianne Lyons should be made Honorary Vice-President of the Students’ Union in recognition of her outstanding service to the Students’ Union over the last 12 years.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy