Sabbatical Support of Union Departments (0405P2)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Trustee
Passed: 15/06/2009 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- The hard work of all the Union departments.
- The hard work and unseen support that all sabbaticals give to the Union departments.
- The many voluntary hours given up by students participating in Union activities.
- The role of a Sabbatical Officer is generally of a serious nature, however, from time to time, engagement in some of the more good-humoured activities conducted by departments is of worth to the officers themselves, the departments in question and the Union as a whole.
- That during a term in office, the sabbatical officers should, if possible, aid the RAG department by participating in a good humoured event, such as, bathing in beans.
- That during a term in office, the sabbatical officers should, if possible, aid the SCA department by participating in an event, such as, national volunteering day, or the international children’s party.
- That during a term in office, the sabbatical officers should aid the other departments by participating in an event, at a majority request of council.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy