Sabbatical Contracts and Handover Period (0405P3)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Trustee
Passed: 15/06/2009 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- The current sabbatical contract of 52 weeks is from the 1 July ‘til the 30 June of any given academic year
- That there is a need for a dedicated period of handover between the incumbent sabbatical and the incoming sabbatical officer, to ensure continuity of the guidance of the Students’ Union.
- That an intensive handover of one week should be carried out between the outgoing and incoming sabbatical officers.
- That the sabbatical officers should be remunerated for this period.
- To extend the current sabbatical contract from 52 to 53 weeks
- That incoming sabbatical officers will begin work on the 24 June and that outgoing sabbaticals will finish work on the 30 June, in any given year.
- To mandate outgoing sabbaticals to produce (before the 24 June of any given year) a comprehensive handover file and to spend the final week of their term training the new sabbaticals.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy