Honorary Vice-President: Pat Usher (0506P33)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Trustee
Passed: 19/06/2006 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- Pat Usher is retiring from Student Services in August 2006 after 32 years of service, in the University
- The category of membership of Honorary Vice-President which "may be awarded to such persons as the Union decides, as a recognition of outstanding service to the Union or its members".
- That Pat has worked tirelessly in the interests of the university and most importantly its students.
- That many sabbatical officers over the years have benefited from her invaluable level of support, guidance and influence.
- That the development of the student experience, at Southampton, has thrived and been enhanced thanks to Pat’s hard work and commitment
- To confer upon Pat Usher the status of Honorary Vice President for her outstanding service to our membership.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy