Distribution of Union Meetings Papers (0607P14)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Transparency
Passed: 19/02/2007 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- SUSU recognises that Union Council is paper intensive and aims to reduce the negative environmental effects of this, in line with the Students Union’s environmental and ethical policy statement (A7.1).
- To become effective, that Union Councillors should give the minutes, agenda and papers due attention before meetings
- The Unionshould be a leader in forming and acting on environmental policy and issues
- To only distribute council minutes, agenda & papers in electronic format. With immediate effect.
- The union should attempt to move towards solely distributing all meeting papers electronically. A workable solution should be in place as soon as practical.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy