Honorary Vice-President: George Clegg (0809P13)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Trustee
Passed: 15/06/2009 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- The truly outstanding service that George Clegg, the Permanent Secretary, has given to the Students' Union over the past 30 years.
- The category of membership of Honorary Vice-President which "may be awarded to such persons as the Union decides as recognition of outstanding service to the Union or its members".
- George Clegg, will be retiring in September after 30 years of service to the Students’ Union.
- That George has worked tirelessly on behalf of SUSU, its staff and members.
- That SUSU has developed and thrived during George’s time.
- That sabbatical officers, staff and students have benefited from George’s invaluable support, guidance and influence.
- That George’s commitment and professionalism are highly regarded by the University, resulting in increased co-operation and collaboration to the mutual benefit of SUSU and the University.
- That the development of the student experience, at Southampton, has thrived and been enhanced thanks to George’s hard work and commitment.
- To confer upon George Clegg the status of Honorary Vice President for his outstanding service to the Union.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy