Posthumous Award of Honorary Vice-President: Professor Caroline Thomas (0809P2)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Creative Industries
Passed: 27/10/2008 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- The great work of Professor Caroline Thomas, both in her academic field of international relations, and in the pursuit of enhancing the student experience and supporting Southampton University Students’ Union, its officers and staff.
- The announcement on SUSSED from Professor Bill Wakeham, Vice Chancellor of the University of Southampton, on Wednesday 22nd October 2008, informing the University community of Professor Caroline Thomas’ tragic passing.
- That Professor Caroline Thomas played an invaluable role in furthering the education agenda at the University of Southampton, and in seeking to enhance the student experience.
- That her significant contributions, assistance and support of SUSU deserve public recognition.
- To bestow posthumously on Professor Caroline Thomas the status of Honorary Vice President of Southampton University Students’ Union.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy