National Student Survey (0809P6)
Status: Active | Zone: Education
Passed: 04/02/2014 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- SUSU Policy D5.2 (i)‘National Student Survey’ resolving to “ask our students to return a mark of “definitely agree” for all questions until such time as the survey is reviewed to include more substantive questions and remove expectational bias”.
- That since the passing of this motion by Union Council the National Student Survey has been reviewed on an annual basis, and that SUSU has been involved in this process
- That the National Student Survey is an effective means of gathering student feedback on their University
- That the National Student Survey is effective in ensuring that students views and feedback are taken seriously by Higher Education Institution.
- That the National Student Survey compliments the University of Southampton’s Student Experience Questionnaire, and provides valuable national bench marking data
- To encourage students to participate in the National Student Survey in a full and honest manner.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy