Implementation of Equal Opportunities Policy (0910P10)
Status: Active | Zone: Student Life
Passed: 04/02/2014 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- That it is difficult to ensure that the SUSU Equal Opportunities Policy (E2.2) is implemented
- The promotion and implementation of Equal Opportunities is seen to be the responsibility of the Equal Opportunities officer.
- That in accordance with the Equal Opportunities Policy, Clubs and Societies should make reasonable changes to ensure that their activities are accessible to all.
- That in order to successfully implement the Equal Opportunities Policy the responsibility for implementing the policy should be shared between all staff and officers.
- That all Council members, Union Officers (sabbatical, executive and admin) and Union staff should receive Equal Opportunities training.
- That information on Equal Opportunities should be included with mandatory forms handed in by Clubs and Societies such as risk assessments and budget forms.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy