Training of Administrative Officers (0910P16)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Student Life
Passed: 04/02/2014 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- There are currently 12 administrative officers
- Not all admin officers are trained
- Executive and Sabbatical officers are trained in their roles
- That without the voluntary work of students the Students’ Union would not be as successful
- The success of the recent JCR training
- Admin roles are as important as executive roles
- To be effective in their roles, admin officers need to be trained
- For SUSU to provide training on how to fulfil their role as Administrative Officers
- To mandate SUSU to provide full and adequate training to all new Admin Officers within 1 month of being elected
- To mandate SUSU to provide full and adequate training to all new Executive Officers elected outside the Student Union Elections and are unable to attend the Executive Officer summer training.
- That SUSU will provide SUSU admin role specific t-shirts within 4 weeks of election.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy