Manifesto Transparency (0910P25)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Elections
Passed: 04/02/2014 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- The comprehensive manifestos of all current and elect sabbatical and executive officers.
- The poor transparency of the Union.
- A manifesto is an election promise to its stakeholders.
- Publishing sabbatical and executive manifestos will increase accountability of the Union Executive team and individual officers.
- In the interests of accountability and transparency all current and future manifestos should be easily accessible online and in printed form as part of the Union Handbooks.
- To mandate the Vice President for Media and Communications to ensure all manifestos are published clearly online accessible by one click from the SUSU.org homepage.
- To mandate the Vice President for Media and Communications to ensure all manifestos are published in the Union Handbook.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy