Schools Liaison Officer Name Change (0910P34)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Education
Passed: 13/05/2010 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- The on-going development and change currently occurring in SUSU Student Representation.
- The name of Schools Liaison Officer is very confusing.
- The job title doesn’t clearly convey the remit of the role.
- Accessibility of Officers is paramount.
- That the role of Schools Liaison Officer has now evolved to only encompass Undergraduates.
- The Schools Liaison Officer be renamed the Academic Representation Officer.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy