Sabbatical Officer Job Descriptions (1011P4)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Trustee
Passed: 31/01/2011 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- The Union AGM held in May 2010 passed policy requiring a full review of all Sabbatical Roles within the Union.
- Union Council’s decision on 13 December 2010 to amend the Sabbatical Officer roles (Motion 3)
- The requirement that Southampton University Students’ Union must register as an independent Charity in 2011 and as a consequence, the review of its governance structure, notably the composition of its Trustee Board
- That Sabbatical Officers have been reviewing their job descriptions during the 2010 autumn term.
- That the Sabbatical Officer job descriptions must be tailored to cover all work which the Students’ Union undertakes
- That the Sabbatical Officer job descriptions must be transparent
- To establish the Vice President Winchester and Sites as a major Union Office, elected by all Union full members, delete Standing Order 5 clause 5.1 (c) and 5.1 (d)
- Constitution Committee to revisit the entirety of the Standing Orders to ensure all inter-relations are resolved and report back to Union Council any decisive changes