Trustee Code of Conduct (1112P18)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Trustee
Passed: 14/05/2012 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- Existing policy creating a Trustee Code of Conduct [Code of Conduct for Trustees- 18 October 2002: Ratified 11 June 2007, 13th June 2011, Union Council (Ref: 0203P1)]
- Changes in charity legislation since 2002
- The incorporation of SUSU as a company limited by guarantee
- That the Code of Conduct for trustees should reflect current good practice.
- Our trustees should operate to the highest standards
- To replace the previous Trustee Declaration included within the code of conduct for SUSU trustees with the attached
- To require each member of Trustee Board to sign the Trustee Declaration and in doing so commit to working to the Nolan Principles.
- That anyone who is either unable or unwilling to sign the declaration may not be a trustee.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy