Honorary Vice-President: Dr Janice Rippon (1112P4)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: Trustee
Passed: 24/10/2011 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- Janice Rippon has recently left her position as Director of Student services.
- The work undertaken during her time at the University to greatly improve support for students
- That Janice has worked tirelessly in the interests of the university and most importantly its students.
- That many sabbatical officers over the years have benefited from her invaluable level of support, guidance and influence.
- Janice worked hard to ensure that the student voice was listened to throughout student services, which included the presence of Sabbatical Officers on recruitments panels at every level of the department.
- That the development of the student experience, at Southampton, has thrived and been enhanced thanks to Janice’s hard work and commitment
- To confer upon Janice Rippon the status of Honorary Vice President for her outstanding service to our membership.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy