Nightline Student Leader (1213P5)
Status: Lapsed | Zone: The Constitution
Passed: 03/12/2012 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- Nightline is a sub-committee of Welfare Committee, and provides a confidential information and listening service.
- Nightline is run by student volunteers and answers to the VP Welfare and Communities.
- Nightline does not currently have a publicly elected position.
- Nightline Sub-Committee have voted in favour of asking Council for a Nightline Student Leader position.
- Nightline should have a Student Leader position.
- To mandate Constitution Committee to draft a constitutional amendment that will create a Nightline Student Leader, who would be part of the Welfare Committee and work with the VP Welfare and Communities.
- To ensure that the confidential elements of Nightline’s work are considered in such an amendment; eg. That those campaigning are not actively taking calls, that confidential information is not release in campaigning.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy