QAA Student Written Submission (1415P1)
Status: Active | Zone: University Quality
Passed: 20/10/2014 |
This policy was discussed at the following meetings:
- The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education is a public body that assess the quality and standards of teaching at UK universities.
- The QAA inspects universities on a 6-year cycle, and Southampton is currently undergoing a QAA Higher Education Review.
- The QAA will be visiting the University in February 2015.
- The Vice-President Education has prepared the “Student Written Submission” (the Appendix), which is the student input into the Review process, after carrying out a survey, consultation with Faculty Officers and Academic Presidents and holding several focus groups.
- That the Student Written Submission should be endorsed by Union Council.
- To endorse the content of the Student Written Submission.
Sorry, there are no Mandates for this policy