Welcome to the Southampton University Cyber Security Society!
We host a variety of events related to cyber security, such as capture-the-flag events, talks from academic and industry experts, and cyber security-related socials. We strive to make cyber security as accessible as possible, so you can take part regardless of what skill level you are at!
How to Get Involved
All clubs and societies within the Students' Union are run entirely by students. The student committee for Cyber Security Society this year are:
You May Also Like...
Here are a selection of similar clubs and societies that you may also be interested in
These are the current membership fees offered by Cyber Security Society, although many clubs and societies offer a free period for new members to try out their activities.
|SUCSS Membership 2021-22||FREE||01/09/2021 - 01/07/2022||Registers you as an official member of the Southampton University Cyber Security Society: this allows you to take part in our sessions, join our Discord server, and run/vote for the next committee in AGMs and EGMs.|
All SUSU clubs & societies must have a Constitution which governs how they runDownload Constitution
Health & Safety
All clubs & societies are required to risk assess their activity to ensure it is carried out in a safe manner for members. Current risk assessments for Cyber Security Society are available to view below
- SUCSS Generic Session Risk Assessment 2021-22 (14/09/2021)
- SUCSS Social Risk Assessment 2021-22 (14/09/2021)
- SUCSS Generic Risk Assessment 2021-22 (Updated for Covid guidelines) (10/11/2021)
- Lasertag Social Risk Assessment 2021-22 (13/11/2021)
- SUCSS Generic Risk Assessment 2021-22 (Semester 2 Review) (03/02/2022)
- SUCSS Social Risk Assessment 2021-22 (Semester 2 Review) (03/02/2022)
- SUCSS Member-Made CTFs 2022 Risk Assessment (02/03/2022)
- SUCSS Bowling Social 2022 Risk Assessment (03/03/2022)