Work With Us
We are delighted that you're interested in working with us and becoming part of our story.
The University of Southampton Students' Union (SUSU) is one of the leading students’ unions in the country. We represent Southampton's 23,000 students, helping them make their voices heard locally and nationally on issues like housing, fees, and much more.
Take a look at our current core staff and support staff opportunities below.
These are full time and part time opportunities.
|Head Venue Technician||07/06/2022 23:59||View role|
|Backend Developer||08/06/2022 23:59||View role|
|Facilities Assistant/Caretaker/Site Maintenance||08/06/2022 23:59||View role|
These are flexible opportunities including fixed term and flexi-hour contracts.
|Temporary Facilities Assistant||29/05/2022 23:59||View role|
Why work for SUSU
SUSU is a friendly and rewarding place to work. Working here will give you a rare opportunity to engage with a vibrant, innovative and developing organisation. We are keen to develop our team and equip them with the skills to grow in their roles and beyond.
We offer great perks and benefits, which include:
- Minimum of 34 days of holiday every year (including bank holidays and closure days).
- Flexible and hybrid working to support a good work-life balance.
- Pension Scheme with 10% company contribution.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Access to benefits provided by the University of Southampton including campus parking, dental scheme, and Sport and Wellbeing membership.
- In-house training and development programme.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning.
- View our full benefits package here: Benefits at SUSU.
Find out more about our history, commitment to sustainability, governance, memberships, and what we're all about!Find out more
Strategy and Vision
Our vision for the future is that every student loves their time at Southampton. Read more about our core values, and our mission.Find out more
Other Opportunities for Students
If you are a University of Southampton student, there are a range of short-term paid placement opportunities available through the UoS Internship Programme. More information can be found here: Uos Internships.