Semester 1 training times:
Mondays: 6.30-8.30pm in the Marquee (outside building 40)
Wednesdays: 6-7.45pm in the Cube (Level 2, SUSU)
Thursdays: 3.30-5.15pm in the Team Southampton Sports Hall (Level 1, SUSU)
Sundays: 2.30-4.15pm in the Team Southampton Sports Hall (Level 1, SUSU)
To book into sessions please join our private Facebook page as you must sign up to sessions beforehand via a booking system. For Thursdays and Sundays, you must also book into sessions via the UoS app and our Google form booking via our Facebook group (you must do both). If you want to try taekwondo, you are able to have 2 free trial sessions. Please contact a committee member to arrange this. After these, you must have membership and a valid BT license in order to train (details about how to get these are on our Facebook group).
All clubs and societies within the Students' Union are run entirely by students. The student committee for Taekwondo this year are:
You May Also Like...
Here are a selection of similar clubs and societies that you may also be interested in
These are the current membership fees offered by Taekwondo, although many clubs and societies offer a free period for new members to try out their activities.
|Semester 2||£55.00||24/01/2021 - 30/06/2021||This membership allows access to training sessions, club equipment, British Taekwondo Insurance and subsidised tournament fees/transport during the course of semester 2. Ideal for those who would like to switch up their hobbies and/or training for the second half of the academic year.|
All SUSU clubs & societies must have a Constitution which governs how they runDownload Constitution
Health & Safety
All clubs & societies are required to risk assess their activity to ensure it is carried out in a safe manner for members. Current risk assessments for Taekwondo are available to view below
- SUTKD Risk Assessment 2019-20 (24/04/2020)
- SUTKD Risk Assessment ft. Covid 19 measures 2020-21 (05/09/2020)
- SUTKD Risk Assessment ft. Covid 19 measures (at the top) 2020-21 (18/09/2020) (22/09/2020)
- SUTKD Taster Session Risk Assessment ft. Covid 19 measures for 3.10.2020 (29/09/2020)
- Risk Assessment COVID updated 20.10.2020 (20/10/2020)
- SUTKD Online Training Risk Assessment 5.11.20 (05/11/2020)
- SUTKD Online Training Risk Assessment 8.11.20 (09/11/2020)
- SUTKD Tier 4 Risk Assessment (29/12/2020)