Your students' union cafe and bar, offering quality & great value coffee on campus in a space to relax, socialise or study.
Grab a bite to eat with us! Choose from breakfast sandwiches, pastries, toasties, paninis, soup and jacket potatoes, alongside a great range of cakes and grab & go sandwiches.
Find us at the entrance of Building 42, on Highfield Campus.
- Monday 10:00 - 16:00
- Tuesday 08:30 - 17:00
- Wednesday 08:30 - 17:00
- Thursday 08:30 - 17:00
- Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Quiz and Curry
Quiz and Curry is held every Monday (term time) in The Bridge, and we have a brand new and improved quiz format and curries for you to enjoy! Doors open at 18:30, quiz starts at 19:30. Quiz entry is £1, and enjoy a delicious curry from £5.95. Cocktails are 2 for £8 all night!
Try one of our delicious & refreshing smoothies made with fruit, zingy apple juice and ice for just £2.50! Our flavours are:
- Coco-Loco: pineapple, coconut, mint, lime and mango
- Berry-Go-Round: raspberry, blackberry and strawberry
- Strawberry Split: strawberry and banana
- Pash n' Shoot: mango, pineapple and passionfruit
- Big-5: apple, strawberry, mango, kiwi and pineapple
- Blueberry Thrill: blueberry, banana and raspberry
We now serve Routes coffee, tea, chai and hot chocolate in The Bridge! Routes micro-roast their own speciality coffee in Oxford, using sustainably sourced green beans.
Take a look at our events coming soon!