University of Southampton Students' Union, Building 42, University Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO17 1BJ
Senior Leadership Team
For urgent operational enquiries please contact the relevant member of our Senior Leadership Team
- Anthony Douglas (HR & business services) - email@example.com
- Chris Small (clubs & societies) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Murtagh (bars, catering, retail & external sales) - email@example.com
- Paul Davie (facilities, finance, marketing & communication & IT) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sonia Cottrell (advice & representation) - email@example.com
Further information about our staff structure is available here
Contact an Officer
If you have a question for the Union, or an idea you would like to put forwards, the best way to get in touch is via You Make Change where one of our Officers will respond.
If you wish to contact the Duty Manager during an evening event please phone either Reception, Building 42 on Highfield Campus, on 02380 595 200 or 07775 732937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All incidents which result in the loss or damage of plant, equipment or vehicles, verbal abuse, or any other nature of incident which is not necessarily personal injury or building damage must be recorded on the Incident Report Form.