25 Apr, -
Below Deck Below Deck
Join us for our Sustainability Forum for a chance to discuss our sustainability strategy and our sustainable future. Hear from our panel of speakers on sustainability and learn how we can all do our bit for our planet. We will hear from representatives at SUSU, the University, Southampton City Council, and students who have secured internships working in the sustainability sector. The conversation will be student-led, guided by your input, with FREE vegan food on offer too!
Our panel of speakers include:
- Liz Harris - Head of Sustainability at SUSU
- Satvir Kaur - Leader of the Southampton City Council
- Simon Kemp - Professorial Fellow-Education, Geography and Env. Science, University staff
- Adam Tewkesbury - Associate Director-Env & Sustainability, Estates & Facilities, University staff
- Ella-Marie Hart - Sustainble fashion business owner
- Grace Duncumb, Vice President of Environmental Science Society
- Jack Hetherington - President of Vegan & Vegetarian Society
Let's talk all things sustainability!
We are the University of Southampton Students’ Union (also called "SUSU"). We are here to represent the voice of students at every level and ultimately make their university experience unforgettable. Independent from the University, we're run by students, for students!