1. Policy ideas for the AGM
The following alterations to the AGM timeline were approved by the committee:
- Ideas submission deadline will be Tuesday 29th April, 12pm (with circulation of ideas as soon as possible after the deadline).
- Ranking of ideas, voting will open on Wednesday 30th April 12pm and close on Friday 2nd May 12pm.
- The results of the ranking will be communicated to students soon after on Friday 2nd May.
- Policy submission deadline will be Wednesday 7th May 12pm. This will allow sufficient time for students to write up a policy and also seek advice.
2. We the People, A Voice in Your SUSU 1213P17
David Martin informed the Committee that he was working on the above policy and asked that if anyone had any questions regarding this to contact him.
3. AGM notification
Katy O'Brien enquired about delays in receiving the email about the AGM. David Martin explained that it had been sent on 22nd April, and a few students had recieved it, however there has been a technical fault which has resulted in many students not getting the email. this was being looked into, and he was writing a blog about it which would be be released shortly.
David Martin explained that this might be the last meeting of the year. If necessary, a final meeting will be called and Committee members will be notified.