Digital Marketing Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover)
Close of applications: 23:30, 5 December 2023About | Role Profile | Pay & Terms | Apply Now
NOTE: This is a fixed-term contract, Maternity cover until 31st July 2024.
Do you know your mailchimps from your wordpress, your blogs from your subject lines? Then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting role to work across our digital marketing platforms including - email, website, digital screens, blogs, analytics, and more. If you’re looking for a challenge where you can use the breadth of your digital and marketing skills, maximise your existing knowledge, learn new things, all whilst making a real difference through your work, we would love to have you join us.
You’ll love working in a fast-paced environment where you can use your excellent interpersonal skills to develop a strong brand, build up partnerships, and create impactful and success-driven campaigns/channels.
Key requirements and responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with both the Digital and MarComms teams and wider stakeholders, you will thrive on making a difference to the lives of Southampton students and increasing the reach of our communications.
- You will have proven experience in delivering digital marketing with a keen eye for process and detail to support on campaigns that deepen engagement or unlock experiences for our student body.
- You’ll have a solid understanding of digital marketing with experience in CMS, CRM and ideally know email platforms like Mailchimp.
- You will be working closely with our Digital Manager to ensure a collaborative approach between traditional, social and digital channels.
- You will have proven experience in planning and delivering events and be able to use those skills to help deepen engagement or unlock experiences for our student body. You’ll have a solid understanding of health & safety and preferably experience on delivering nighttime events.
We are the University of Southampton Students' Union (SUSU). Independent from the University, we're run by students, for students and our vision is that every student loves their time at Southampton.
As an employer, we offer a range of benefits:
- Holiday of 24 days per annum. In addition, there are six closure holiday days during Easter and Christmas and eight bank holidays.
- Defined contributions pension scheme where we contribute 10%.
- Discounted bus passes (UniLink and Blue Star) and a cycle scheme
To find out more, visit our website here
You can easily apply using your CV and covering letter by clicking on 'Apply Now'.
Interview Date: Wednesday 13 December 2023
Please note that applications will be reviewed throughout the advert posting and you may be contacted for interview prior to the closing date.
Please note feedback will not be provided if you are not shortlisted for interview.
SUSU is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and we want to reflect the student body that we represent. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination and will ensure that our recruitment activities are mindful of equality and diversity matters.