Our aim at the Trading and Investment Society is to unite students from a variety of backgrounds and provide exposure to trading and investment through activities and events.
We give our members knowledge of the industry through talks from professionals and practical experience with our yearly trading competition..
About Trading & Investment Society
- We will give insights into various types of trading and will teach willing students how to trade.
- Providing members with an introduction to the financial market; where we discuss in detail the different asset classes.
- Organising planning and risk management workshops to help students generate their own hedging strategies.
- Explaining how to implement different types of technical analysis for future investments and teaching the students how to evaluate economic data and scrutinise financial reports to recognise the opportunity for an investment.
- Members will benefit from a wide range of events, including speaker series, skill-building workshops, CV guide, information regarding internships and etc.
Membership Fee Information
These are the current membership fees offered by Trading & Investment Society, although many clubs and societies offer a free period for new members to try out their activities.
11/03/2019 - 31/10/2019
The membership gives the free access to all career, social and panel events
All clubs and societies within the Students' Union are run entirely by students. The student committee for Trading & Investment Society this year are: