Vice President Education and Democracy
- Guarantee that students are protected against the damaging impact of any future UCU strikes.
- Work to cut costs of printing and extend free printing programmes.
- Ensure that study spaces are open and accessible to all, particularly to students on non-Highfield campuses.
- Build a platform of representation for students with mental health differences.
- Commit to regular meetings with Postgraduate and international reps to help create a cohesive student community.
Why vote for me?Hi! My name is Ben Dolbear, and I would like to be your next VP Education & Democracy. My experience as Faculty Officer for Arts & Humanities in 2018/19 showed me that some students feel left behind by both the Union and the University, and my motivation in running for this role is to ensure that trust and community cohesion is restored at the University of Southampton. I know that students feel angry and disappointed at their lost contact hours due to UCU strikes, and I am acutely aware...(click here to read more...)
Questions & Answers Ask me a Question
Nobody has asked Benjamin any questions yet, why not ask one yourself?
Benjamin has not spent any of their budget yet