Candidate for Arts and Humanities Faculty Officer
- Communicate more with students in the faculty
- Continue working in diversifying careers for FAH
- 'Marry' up WSA and Avenue more
- Collaborate with other faculty officers on projects
- Hold social events with other faculties for students to mingle
Why vote for me?
I am running as for this position as I am passionate about making academic change for Arts and Humanities. I am currently VP Education and Democracy for SUSU but will be going back to my degree for 2020-21. As current VP, I already have contacts within the faculty and know how the processes run both in the university and SUSU as I have been working closely this year with both counterparts.
I wish to do the following:
- Communicate more with the whole faculty about who I am and who the relevant SUSU reps are
- Continue my work with careers to diversify their offerings to Arts and Humanities students regarding employment
- 'Marrying' up Avenue with WSA as they are currently treated separately
- Work with other faculty officers to deliver on projects
- Create social events with other faculty officers for our faculties to mingle
Questions & Answers Ask me a Question
Nobody has asked Joanne any questions yet, why not ask one yourself?
Joanne has not spent any of their budget yet