If elected, I will build upon the existing structures, as well as take innovative initiatives and actions to better the welfare of all students. Let me be your voice and a steady hand to navigate our union to even greater heights.
Vice President Education and Democracy
- Lobby for the introduction of mandatory lecture-recording for all courses
- Introduce an app/website where students can connect, to exchange/teach one another new skills/languages
- Promote awareness of the free Southampton-Language-Opportunity and the You-Make-Change platform
- An open administration that is constantly awake to the littlest academic concerns of students
- Advocate for the expansion of the scope of workshops by the Careers & Employability Service
Why vote for me?Hi I’m Chidiogo from the Law School, studying Maritime Law. I have held various leadership positions through which I influenced positive changes and helped resolve difficult challenges. I intend to bring this wealth of experience to SUSU to help address some of the challenges the student populace is faced with. Some of the issues requiring urgent attention range from academic concerns such as no lecture-recording, to lack of active awareness about student privileges and opportunities. These...(click here to read more...)
Questions & Answers Ask me a Question
Nobody has asked Chidiogo any questions yet, why not ask one yourself?
Chidiogo has not spent any of their budget yet