How To Directory
- 1. How to Use Groups Hub
- 2. How to Manage Health & Safety
- 3. How to Make Your Society Inclusive
- 4. How to Book Facilities and Transport
- 5. How to Manage Your Money
- 6. How to Manage Equipment
- 7. How to Manage Communications
- 8. How to Run a Sports Club
- 9. How to Handover and Democratic Processes
- 10. How to Organise Events
- Involving Alumni
- Running an internal or external event
- Considering Health & Safety for your event
- Involving external speakers
- Adding an Event the the SUSU Calendar
- How to Request Box Office Tickets
- Promotion from SUSU
- Running an event outside SUSU premises
- Running your own charity event through RAG
- Creating a balanced programme of events
- Running an event on SUSU premises
- 11. How to Start a New Club or Society
- 12. Adopt a Society
How to request tickets
Once completed, our activities team will be in touch with the person who filled the form to confirm that the tickets are added to the system.
Good to know
- There is a £0.50 service fee per ticket purchase (charged to customer).
- As a SUSU Club or Society, you do not need to pay VAT on your ticket income. You will get the full return of your ticket price.
- You are not obligated to refund tickets unless you have cancelled the event or made significant changes to the event time, location or format. You may decide to refund a ticket for other reasons such as financial hardship, or if your customer can't attend due to ill health. This is for you to decide on a case-by-case basis. Our box office terms & conditions can be found here.