How To Directory
- 1. How to Use Groups Hub
- 2. How to Manage Health & Safety
- 3. How to Make Your Society Inclusive
- 4. How to Book Facilities and Transport
- 5. How to Manage Your Money
- 6. How to Manage Equipment
- 7. How to Manage Communications
- 8. How to Run a Sports Club
- 9. How to Handover and Democratic Processes
- 10. How to Organise Events
- Involving Alumni
- Running an internal or external event
- Considering Health & Safety for your event
- Involving external speakers
- Adding an Event the the SUSU Calendar
- Promotion from SUSU
- Running an event outside SUSU premises
- Running your own charity event through RAG
- Creating a balanced programme of events
- Running an event on SUSU premises
- 11. How to Start a New Club or Society
- 12. Adopt a Society
- 13. COVID-19 specific information (Pre-March 2021)
- 14. Freshers 2021/22
What is groups hub?
Groups hub is the admin hub for each club and society used by both committee members and SUSU staff.
It also lets you update/change information listed about you club/society on the website- so it’s important to keep this up to date as it is often the first thing prospective members see about your group!
If you are on a committee member you will be able to access your club/society’s groups hub page when logged in by going to https://www.susu.org/groups/admin/ and selecting the appropriate group (or you can go via the link on your SUSU profile). If you believe you should have access to a group but do not please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each page will look like this and is where important tasks such as adding membership and uploading risk assessments can be completed.